Re: debug facilities

On 12/01/2017 12:51 PM, Przemek Klosowski wrote:
I know that we started splitting the source packages off---but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be soundfont-utils-debugsource anywhere. In fact, the sounfount-utils package is a little bit of a mystery: I couldn't find it on the Fedora package list, and it doesn't show up in Bugzilla so I can't enter a bug against it. The URL in the package points to http://alsa.opensrc.org/GusSoundfont, but there don't seem to be any sources for the utils there, and the source URL seems to point to package gt (which is a lightweight version of Timidity, so it's not totally unrelated but I didn't see midi-disasm there)

If you do "rpm -qi soundfont-utils" you will find a line like this:
Source RPM  : gt-0.4-23.fc26.src.rpm

That means that this package is a sub-package of gt. That's where you'll find it in bugzilla and the package database. That's also probably where the sources are, but I'm not sure about that. Try installing debuginfo for gt and see what happens.