debug facilities

I ran into a problem with midi-disasm from soundfount-utils. I tried to debug it but installing soundfont-utils-debuginfo only brings in  the symbol tables, not sources.

I know that we started splitting the source packages off---but unfortunately there doesn't seem to be soundfont-utils-debugsource anywhere. In fact, the sounfount-utils package is a little bit of a mystery: I couldn't find it on the Fedora package list, and it doesn't show up in Bugzilla so I can't enter a bug against it. The URL in the package points to http://alsa.opensrc.org/GusSoundfont, but there don't seem to be any sources for the utils there, and the source URL seems to point to package gt (which is a lightweight version of Timidity, so it's not totally unrelated but I didn't see midi-disasm there)

What is the recommend workflow if one wants to start using GDB to solve a problem? It used to be sufficient to just load the debuginfo packages (in fact, that's what GDB is still recommending)., but this doesn't bring the sources now so debugging is not working that well.

I see that there are 96000+ packages now in F27+RPMfusion, with 34000 debuginfo packages but only 10000 debugsource packages. What is the plan--are we committed to eventually have a -debuginfo and -debugsource for every package (barring metapackages and such)?

Also, why there's no soundfount-utils in bugzilla or while searching the Fedora package database? How would I find out who is the packager?