Move /usr/include/cpuidle.h to kernel-tools-libs-devel from kernel-headers

While experimenting with some refactoring, I noticed that /usr/include/cpuidle.h
was being picked up by the glob for kernel-headers. This is kind of unusual
because /usr/include/cpufreq.h exists in kernel-tools-libs-devel yet both
come out of install from cpupower tools. This header really belongs in
kernel-tools-libs-devel for consistency and I'd like to move it. I don't
anticipate there being any problems but if anyone can think of an issue for
moving this header from kernel-headers to kernel-tools-libs-devel please
let me know. I don't plan on doing anything about this until next week at the
earliest (Thanksgiving here in the US).

Thanks,
Laura