Modularity questions for "traditional" RPM packaging

Hi, I've been reading a lot lately about Fedora modularity, and I'm still a bit confused on some points.

Is it necessary for maintainers to create modules for their RPM packages?
Is modularity something that a maintainer for an RPM package must deal with?
What kinds of new issues must an RPM maintainer keep in mind to avoid making it harder for people creating/maintaining modules?
Do all RPMs have to be in a module to be included in future Fedora releases? If so, is there a default module for RPMs which have not been added to any other module?

Until now, I've thought modules are something that "somebody else" needs to think about, because I'm happy with conventional packaging. But now, I'm worried that the packages I maintain more or less on my own, will not be available in Fedora unless I take action. Is that the case? Or will traditional RPM packaging be largely unaffected?

Sorry if this is previously covered somewhere. As I said, I've been doing a lot of reading, but these are still questions I have after reading everything I've been able to find on the subject.

Thanks,

Christopher