Re: Minor schedule procedure tweak (rain dates and such)

Call me crazy, I don't mind, but what about scheduling the release
dates in reverse, using whatever naming scheme?  Then as the release is
finalized, we either stick to the last release date if there were lots
of "slips" or we select an earlier release date because things went
really well.  This might then be viewed as "Fedora released on time!"
or "Fedora released early!!!"

Full disclosure:
I'm left-handed so backwards things seem normal to me. :)