Re: <DKIM> Re: Any plans for completing the go 1.9 rebase (to stable 1.9)?

Ok, I've found the root problem, there are some obsolete golang packages in rawhide that override mine (that's the problem when upstream does not version, all the packages are at version 0, and old code that had its release bumped multiple time during mass rebuilds takes precedence over newer git commits with a lower release number).

I didn't see the problem in epel 7 because the old code is too new to have propagated to EL 7.

So I take back the alert over the go 1.9 release. You can still take a look at the go packaging macros though.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Mailhot