[Modularity] Detailed Fedora 27 Modular Server schedule - discussion

Hi friends of Modularity,

as FESCo has approved [1] high level schedule for F27 Modular Server
release [2], I would like to open a question of a detailed schedule
for this release.
Thinking of it, I do not thing we need the whole bunch of detailed
schedules we use for standard release cycle [3], however there are
some tasks which might still be useful. Particularly I was thinking of
these tasks:

= Beta & Final Freezes =
Typically we use the Freeze period for "code" as well as for rel-eng
tooling and infrastructure. Having the rush in Modularity on my mind,
I do not thing 2 weeks of Freeze will be beneficial here. However I
believe 1 week of Freeze might still be beneficial to give QA a chance
to request RC on something stable in stable environment. On the other
side the Freeze might clash with module mashing support in bodhi
(afaik).

= Artwork deadline =
Is there any special artwork (wallpapers, splash screens, ...)
expected to be delivered as part of the F27 Modular server release ?
If so, then I would like to have some deadline when the artwork will
be finished and packed to avoid misunderstanding in planning the work
for Design team.

= Documentation & Translations =
I expect we are going to deliver a special/modified documentation for
the Modular release. What are the plans for translations ? If there is
a plan to have the documentation translated, we need to agree on
handover of the documentation to Translation team and wrap it with
some deadlines.

= Web pages & Translations =
And again, what are the plans for translations ? If there is a plan to
have the web pages translated, we need to agree on some time period to
give to Translation team and wrap it with some deadlines.

= Fedora 25 EOL =
There is a plan to make F25 release EOL on 2017-11-21. How we are
going to deal with it ? I see 2 options:
1) make F25 EOL on 2017-11-21
2) make F25 EOL 4+ weeks after the F27 Modular Server is release
(currently planned for 2017-12-26+ )
3) Just in case anyone will ask whether we can decouple F25 Server
edition support and support only this edition for another month or so,
my answer is that I can not imagine how to do this and I see this as
contra-productive. So, no, this is not an option.

I would be happy see comments, answers and proposals on these (or
other) milestones we need to have, to control the F27 Modular Server
release.

[1] https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/teams/fesco/fesco.2017-09-22-16.00.log.html#l-359
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Langdon/Proposed_Modular_Server_Release
[3] https://fedorapeople.org/groups/schedule/f-27/