Re: CI projects in Copr

Hi,

I'm using Copr for build on commit for dnssec-trigger project:
https://github.com/InfrastructureServices/dnssec-trigger-fedora
It's using tito.

But I'm looking for a different way of doing this. Especially when I
work on some upstream project and I don't want to force them to include
tito. Anyway I didn't have time to check other possible solutions to
this problem.

Regards,
Martin

On 08/23/2017 01:46 PM, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Hi,
> I am gathering informations about various use of CI with Copr. Do you
> use Copr for building packages for nightlies? For building packages
> before pull request is merged? Do you have your set up described
> somewhere? What is the name of your project?
>
> Please let me know. Either here or via private reply.
> It will help me to understand your use of Copr and to make Copr better.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Miroslav Suchy

Martin Sehnoutka | Associate Software Engineer
PGP: 5FD64AF5
UTC+1 (CET)
RED HAT | TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED.