Re: New copr-frontend release

Michal Novotny wrote:
>   - Batch package rebuilding ("Rebuild all" button in Packages view) so
> that you can rebuild all your packages in the new chroots.

Unfortunately, this feature is less useful than I had expected, it does not
work for uploaded SRPMs or SRPMs fetched from URLs. In that case, I would
have expected it to just copy the dist-git contents from the build that is
being rebuilt (even for the URL case, I would not expect it to try to
refetch the URL, which may no longer be valid). Instead, I got an error
message that it does not have any sources to fetch.

I ended up passing the output SRPMs of the Copr builds as the SRPM URLs for
new builds as a workaround.

(I prefer the automatic forking option, but unfortunately, the F26 branching
happened before it was introduced, so it used the old model, where rawhide
was renamed to f26 and the rawhide chroot started up empty. So I had to do
rebuilds for Rawhide.)

        Kevin Kofler