Re: COPR strategy

Hello Mikolaj,

On Tue, Aug 22, 2017 at 11:29 AM, Mikolaj Izdebski <mizdebsk@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 08/22/2017 11:17 AM, Michal Novotny wrote:
>> - it would be great, if there is a possibility to trigger rebuilds on
>>   dependent packages, like rebuild required packages after ABI bump.
>>

> Right, this would be a nice option. I could imagine this being implemented
> as a configurable fedmsg listener that would launch rebuilds on certain
> events
> like bumps of certain packages, branching event, and possibly others.

This is implemented by Koschei. Not enabled until at least Copr frontend
completes RFR process. I can enable it in staging sooner, provided that
Koschei can get Copr credentials for authenticating through its API.

This would be cool! I am looking forward to exploring this.

--
Mikolaj Izdebski
Software Engineer, Red Hat