COPR strategy

Hello,

we will have soon a planning meeting that should determine a more long-term strategy and bring us to a team agreement on what COPR currently is and what it should be in half a year or so.

I would like to kindly ask for some input here on the devel list to find out what the actual expectations of COPR are and if there are any ideas about what could COPR bring to the game.

clime