Re: Live image booting issue with locally built anaconda

Hi all,

I booted a Fedora 26 live image and tried to upgrade with the custom
built anaconda rpms (anaconda, anaconda-core, anaconda-gui,
anaconda-tui and anaconda-widgets). They were successful in
installing, I could see with "rpm -q" that the rpms are the ones I
built. However when I started installing to hard disk, my changes to
the anaconda were not visible. Any suggestions to look into?

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
http://about.me/callkalpa