Commencing perl to perl-interpreter rename

On 2017-06-15, Jan Kurik <jkurik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>= Proposed System Wide Change: perl Package to Install Core Modules =
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/perl_Package_to_Install_Core_Modules

Because all Fedora branches recognize perl-interpreter dependency now
I will start renaming the dependency in all affected packages. There
will be two rounds:

(1) I will rename BuildRequires in 2300 spec files. The only change will
be the rename. Not Release bump. The commit message will be "perl
dependency renamed to perl-interpreter
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/perl_Package_to_Install_Core_Modules>".

(2) I will rename Requires (and BuildRequires where presented) in
another 74 packages. These will receive Release bump and they will be
rebuilt in Koji. Everything in one commit with the same commit message.
(The 75th package is "kernel" that will receive only the rename. No
release bump, no rebuild.)

Then I will rename binary perl package to perl-interpreter in perl.spec
and rebuild perl. This will effectively materialize the goal of this
change.

After few days, I will recheck existence of perl dependencies in source
packages and correct them. There is an inevitable window beteen
gathering the package list and applying the changes, thus it's possible
that some packages slip.

-- Petr