Re: Self Introduction: Thanos Apostolou

> No I'm not talking audio/video packages. There are other packages
> missing from Fedora and RPM Fusion, which are available on Ubuntu and on
> arch repositories or AUR and they are qualified to included in the
> Fedora's repositories. For example I need for my university ns2, nam,
> <snip>

That's cool then.

I myself pretend that a piece of software doesn't exist if it's not
packaged by Fedora (or RPM Fusion) and that is how I became a package
maintainer. Instead of complaining about missing packages, it turned
out I had enough skills to do it myself thanks to my previous day job.
I have avoided multimedia packages because I don't want to open the
legal can of worms, and I don't contribute to RPM Fusion because my
spare time is a scarce resource, but I definitely agree with your
motivations!

Cheers