Re: Requesting for contact info for Nethack maintainer

RO> Sorry, right, I'm trying to become a packager. Funny enough, I use
RO> IRC every day; what room should I join (I'm assuming Freenode).

#fedora-devel on freenode is the place.  Feel free to ask any questions
you might have there.  I'll always answer if I'm able, and of course
anyone else there might help as well.

Just in case you don't know, the master document for new packagers is
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

Since you're not asking to submit a new package but instead work with
someone on an existing package, you can skip all of the things related
so submitting new packages for review.

Also, it was mere chance that I saw this; fedora-games is a more focused
mailing list for talking about something like nethack.  The Games SIG
isn't super active but that's where the dedicated games maintainers are
most likely to see something.

 - J<