Re: Requesting for contact info for Nethack maintainer

RO> Hi all- I've been trying to follow the guidelines for assuming
RO> responsibility for a package per
RO> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Policy_for_nonresponsive_package_maintainers
RO> and am on step 4, asking if anyone knows how to contact the current
RO> maintainer for Nethack 3.6.

Well, I've seen fale around IRC as reently as a month ago, but not more
recently.  Maybe he's on vacation.

I haven't seen lmacken on IRC in a while.

RO> As I stated in the bug report, I'd be happy to take over
RO> responsibility for this package and keep it going forward.

I don't see that you have requested access to the package in the package
database.  So even if one of the existing, almost certainly super busy
maintainers had a couple of minutes to approve your access, they
couldn't.  And one of the maintainers even offered to approve your
access if you would only request it (back in November).  Heck, we even
had someone willing to push your changes for you.

 - J<