Re: Fedora 26-20170425.n.0 compose check report

On Wed, 2017-04-26 at 14:48 +0200, Jan Sedlak wrote:
> > ID: 86691       Test: x86_64 universal install_blivet_software_raid
>
> Hmpf, GTK+ has drawn a space between checkbox and label a few pixels
> wider. I've tried to reproduce it locally with the same image, but it
> didn't happened to me.

I think this is one of the things I ran into when reviewing your patch,
but I don't know what's going on either. We might just need to have
multiple needles and not worry too much about it, I guess.

If you A/B the needle image and the screenshot in gimp, the difference
is the width of the checkbox column. It's narrower on the failed
screenshot than on the needle image. The other obvious differences are
that all the title labels ('Device type:', 'Available devices:' etc.)
are grey in the needle and black in the screenshot, and the default
'Filesystem:' is ext4 in the needle and xfs in the screenshot
(indicating the needle was taken from a non-Server image and the test
ran on a Server image). I don't immediately see how either of those
would impact the width of the checkbox column, though.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey