Re: automated packaging

On Mon, 2017-03-27 at 12:26 +0000, Petr Pisar wrote:
> Or are these test failures expected to be delivered through FMN only?

This is currently how they are handled. I have my FMN settings
configured to send these to me over IRC and that works well for me.
However, I don't believe that is the default setting.

> I remember I read about a planned change in taskotron failure
> reporting,
> but I'm not sure this is the same thing.

I'm not sure what the plans are around notification. I do believe there
are plans to have automated tests be able to block updates from going
out, so that might happen in the future.