Re: automated packaging

On Fri, 2017-03-24 at 13:38 +0000, Petr Pisar wrote:
> third-party == from different host (bodhi.fedoraproject.org. !=
> taskotron.fedoraproject.org.).

The JavaScript that loads the taskotron results from resultsdb is in
Bodhi, not taskotron:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/blob/2.4.0/bodhi/server/templates/update.html#L40-L241

There is also an open pull request from the talented Ryan Lerch which
significantly improved the performance of this code:

https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/pull/1379

> Nevertheless I'd rather see taskotron to send a comment to the update
> with a list of failed tests.

The comments could be very large. Some updates have 1800 tests in them,
and I believe the QA group is adding more tests as time goes on.
However, Ryan Lerch has also recently done a redesign of the update
page layout that moves the test results into a nice tab so they don't
push the comments down like they do today. You can see the new design
on staging but I'm not sure if any staging updates have taskotron
results to display. For example:

https://bodhi.stg.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-e8e717e2b7