Re: Self Introduction: Travis Kendrick

Well I could probably package almost anything as long as I understand
it. On my Arch system I have a few custom packages. Some of them are
just the official packages that I have recompiled with different
compile options or against different libraries such as musl or
LibreSSL. Others are packages that I have modified to suit my needs
(for example, systemd seems to be hardcoded to print status messages to
/dev/console, which obscures the console with "Starting Foo Service"
messages until it gets through starting everything, so I modified it to
print to /dev/tty1, which is what I use for these types of messages on
my system). There are some packages I use that probably aren't in
Fedora, such as xxHash, LibreSSL, and musl, and they don't look too
hard to package for Fedora, even though Pacman is a lot easier to
package for than RPM.
--
Travis Kendrick