Re: libbluray soname bump

oops, with the proper fedora devel mail now...

On 09/03/2017 17:11, Xavier Bachelot wrote:
Hi,

I'm going to update libbluray in rawhide (and f26 as I believe its early
enough in the release cycle) to version 1.0.0, which includes a soname
bump. This is a critical path package.

According to repoquery, the following packages will need to be rebuild :

In Fedora :
- gvfs

In RPM Fusion :
- ffmpeg
- mplayer
- mpv
- vdr-xineliboutput
- vlc
- xine-lib

I can take care of the rebuilds for RPM Fusion, but I don't have enough
privileges to do the same for gvfs in Fedora, so it will need to be
coordinated with gvfs maintainer(s).

RPM Fusion maintainers, let me know if you want me to either take care
of the rebuild or leave it to me.

Shall you have anything to discuss about this update, feel free to reach
out to me by mail or irc (xavierb on freenode).

Regards,
Xavier