Re: fedorahosted.org sunset is next week!

Le 2017-02-21 18:22, Kevin Fenzi a écrit :
A quick grep of spec files shows a lot of packages still using
fedorahosted.org in their URL and/or Source file lines.

If you have migrated your project, please do update those.

Hi Kevin,

I count 5183 links to fedorahosted in Fedora's wiki:
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=Special:LinkSearch&limit=500&offset=5000&target=https%3A%2F%2Ffedorahosted.org

Can we plan build a few scripts to search and replace? I assume the bot I used for l10n cleanup will do the job:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Jibecfed/wiki_cleanup

I assume we have to findout wich projects are indeed existing in Pagure to do this. Any simple way to do this?

In order to replace direct links fedorahosted' main page, can you create a wiki page to talk about this platform sunset? Or have you any page in progress to help people to search for basic information? (the content of your previous email looks fine, maybe just adding a way to access raw project data to maintainers after the shutdown)

I feel like infra team member is more skilled than me to make the search and replace, but will be pleased to help if needed.

Thanks for your help,
---
Jean-Baptiste Holcroft