Kernel 4.10 rebase plans and Fedora 26 kernel

The 4.10 kernel was released on Sunday, and built into rawhide on
Monday.  We plan to rebase Fedora 25 once we feel that 4.10 has
stabilized enough. With history as an indicator, that should be the
4.10.2 stable release, but this is not set in stone. We will be
monitoring closely.  Fedora 24 will rebase roughly a week after Fedora
25.

Rawhide is continuing to follow 4.11 as this is the target release
kernel for Fedora 26.  The stabilization branch will follow 4.10
stable releases until it is determined that we are ready to rebase
Fedora 25.  Users wishing to test these kernels can do so in
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jforbes/kernel-stabilization/
as we do future builds. I'll update with more information once the
rebase gets closer. As always, please let us know if you have any
questions.

Thanks,
Justin