Re: ceph / boost broken in koji Rawhide

On Fri, 10 Feb 2017 12:04:50 +0000
"Richard W.M. Jones" <rjones@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 11:49:10AM +0000, Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> > >
> > >Can this be short-circuited for packages going into Koji?  It seems
> > >like this will greatly slow down all kinds of dependent build
> > >situations.  It's pointless to require a package to be signed
> > >until it leaves the Fedora build system.
> >
> > If it's not using a side tag then it goes to rawhide
> > immediately(ish). If it's in a side tag then whether it's signed or
> > not depends on how the tag was set up. If auto-signing is set up
> > for the tag packages get signed as soon as they're built, otherwise
> > they all need to be signed when merged back to f26. If there are a
> > lot of packages in the tag that signing can take a very long time
> > (as happened recently with the f26-boost tag, which was
> > accidentally setup without signing).
> >
> > That's my understanding anyway, from reading #fedora-releng when
> > they merged the contents of f26-boost to f26.
>
> The ceph package is not in a side tag.

Something went wrong with signing this package and we aren't sure what
yet. When I looked at it yesterday it looked like it was signing part
of it, but then it didn't seem to progress. I also tried retagging
things so the autosigner would pick it up again and that also didn't
work out. ;(

So, today I just manually signed it and retagged it into f26.
So, it should be in there now... sorry for the hassles.

We will look at logs on the autosigner and see if we can figure out
what happened.

kevin