Re: Fedora 25 defaults to X instead of wayland

I seem to have a similar problem.

My configuration *could* be mistakenly identified as hybrid graphics (Intel iGPU and Nvidia discrete GPU present), but the iGPU is explicitly disabled (in the UEFI configuration) and only the discrete GPU is used for rendering AND output.

On fedora 24, I was able to use the GNOME Wayland session, but on f25, both gdm and the gnome session fall back to Xorg (even if I explicitly choose the non-X session).

Fabio