Re: packaging work is becoming increasingly cumbersome

Kevin Fenzi píše v Út 31. 01. 2017 v 16:19 -0700:
> On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 23:26:29 +0100
> Julian Sikorski <belegdol@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > - chain-building has been broken for a month [2] so now requesting
> > each build in the chain separately is required
>
> I just did a ping on that issue. Hopefully we can get a new release
> out with the fix soon. I know rdieter made a local patch he's been
> using fine, so this really should not be that hard to push out.

We've had the patch for some time now, but due to churn around DevConf
did not manage to get them out yet. I just made the builds and
submitted updates. Please try them out and give feedback.

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-a11eb3284c
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-6808c6d2dc
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-209d47f2aa
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2017-b65a190953

Make sure to install both pyrpkg and fedpkg from the update, otherwise
the fix will not work (but nothing else should break).

> > - fedpkg now needs authentication via kerberos instead of ssh key
> > [3],
> > which means that I now have to run kinit before starting a
> > packaging
> > session, in addition to firing up keepass and entering the password
>
> Yeah. This will hopefully be helped by the upcoming kerberos cache
> change.

Or you could set up Gnome Online Accounts and it will get the ticket
for you automatically.

--
Lubomír Sedlář <lubomir.sedlar@xxxxxxxxx>