[Verification] FOSDEM speakers

Aloha Fedora people!

FOSDEM 2017 is just around the corner and CommOps is trying to compile a list of all Fedora related talks.[1]  Here's our version of the list, put together by Alberto [bt0dotninja]:

1. jflory7:
* What open source and J.K. Rowling have in common, Importance of storytelling in open source projects

2. spot:
* A discussion of Fedora's Legal state, This is why I drink.

3. bee2502:
* Making Wiki Gardening Tasks Easier Using Big Data and NLP
* I contributed ! But what now ?, This talk will be about methods to improve contributor retention rates in your FOSS community.

4. pbrobinson
*Using a generic distro to redefine IoT

5. asamalik/psabata
* Modularity & Generational Core, The future of Fedora?

6. misc
* Desktop security, keeping the key to the castle safe
* Replacing Dockerfiles with Ansible-containe
* When configuration management meet SDN
* Privacy in practice for self hosting

7. pocock
* SDR, Ham Radio and the Debian Hams project
* Fundraising and Crowdfunding for FreeRTC

8. lalatendu
* The Easiest Way to Start Developing with Openshift

9. elioqoshi
* Mozilla Open Design, What we learned in 2016

10. cwickert
*Writing Open Source Documentation for Open Source Projects

11. byte
* The Proxy Wars - MySQL Router, ProxySQL, MariaDB MaxScale
* Distributions from the view of a package

12. gdha
* Relax-and-Recover Automated Testing
* Future ideas for ReaR, DRLM, and Bareos

13. rfenkhuber
* Pet-VMs and Containers united?

14. bmbouter
* Debugging Hung Python Processes with GDB

15. kshlm
* The next generation of GlusterFS management

16. mjw
* fortification vs memcheck
* Valgrind BoF and Hackaton

17. ueno
* Smart card forwarding

18. czanik
* Scaling your logging infrastructureusing syslog-ng
* Get the most out of your security logsusing syslog-ng

19. msivak
* VM: Hey VM, can I share a host with you?

20. eseyman
* Schema, Database Documentation Through Introspection

21. rtnpro
* Taking containers from development to production

All Fedora speakers at FOSDEM are requested to double-check this list and report discrepancies, if any, by commenting on the ticket or replying to this mail.  You can also have a look at the fosdemSpeakersFinal.csv file[2].

[1] https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/issue/98
[2] https://pagure.io/fedora-commops/issue/raw/files/aab71c065fc29bec3b40f5d751bb26aec2ee071b17546389cbb4cd0cf585512e-fosdemSpeakersFinal.csv

--
Dhanesh B. Sabane [dhanesh95]