Re: Text editors and IDEs for editing RPM spec files: worthy addition to the Packaging:Guidelines article?

Having recently begun the process of packing my first RPM, I've been
trying to make my way through the material.

The fact that this thread has attracted three different answers leads me
to believe we may need to do some information architecture work here ...