Re: F26 System Wide Change: Golang 1.8

----- Original Message -----

Suggestion by Brad Fitzpatrick in the upstream issue seems as reasonable implementation to me. Also it make possible opt-out/opt-in, if there will be need for it.
I will work on implementing/testing it along with the re-base(including update to packaging macros and Go guidelines draft) and I will update the change proposal to reflect it ASAP.

Sorry for longer notice I have been offline though the end of the year,

JC