Re: pkgdb: Could not save the request for branch: master, has it already been requested?

On 21.12.2016 23:28, Till Maas wrote:
On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 02:02:03PM -0600, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

This is the kind of thing that should probably be in an infrastructure
ticket instead of the mailing list, but I happened to see your message.
As far as I can tell, you're correct in your assessment and I'd
certainly call it a bug.

Can you see if you can change the status of
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/admin/action/9237/status to
"Obsolete" and then file a new ticket with the proper info?
FWIW I reviewed the request and approved it.
Thanks!

Side-note: the new package request allows either full url or just BZ ticket number. Perhaps the unretirement form could be made to also accept both inputs.
However counting the
obsolete requests as duplicates is probably still a bug in pkgdb. It
seems I mentioned it already in the pkgdb bug tracker - sorry for not
fixing it yet:
https://github.com/fedora-infra/pkgdb2/issues/283#issuecomment-160178227