Re: pkgdb: Could not save the request for branch: master, has it already been requested?

SM> Hi I filed the request to unretire eigen2, but I accidentally
SM> specified only the rhbz ticket number instead of the full URL so it
SM> got denied with "Invalid review BZ". I now tried filing a new
SM> unretirement request with the full ticket url, but now I'm getting

SM> Could not save the request for branch: master, has it already been
SM> requested?

SM> It looks like the denied request still counts as pending request?

This is the kind of thing that should probably be in an infrastructure
ticket instead of the mailing list, but I happened to see your message.
As far as I can tell, you're correct in your assessment and I'd
certainly call it a bug.

Can you see if you can change the status of
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/admin/action/9237/status to
"Obsolete" and then file a new ticket with the proper info?

 - J<