Re: Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2016-12-09)

Once upon a time, Josh Boyer <jwboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 12:20 PM, Chris Adams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Once upon a time, Adam Miller <maxamillion@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> >> Meeting started by maxamillion at 16:00:37 UTC. The full logs are
> >> available at
> >> https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-12-09/fesco.2016-12-09-16.00.log.html
> >
> > So, this is a minor request...
> >
> > I read email in mutt, a terminal-based mail client.  I have it
> > configured so I can open up URLs in lynx easily.  Recently though, I
> > can't open the agenda or logs from meetings in lynx.  I don't know when
> > this happened (I don't try to pull them up all the time, just when I see
> > something that interests me).
> >
> > Any chance this could be addressed?
>
> Um... that sounds like a bug in mutt and/or lynx?  The URLs that are
> included are just standard URLs so there's nothing to fix from that
> aspect.

It's the content at the URLs, not the URL itself (sorry if I didn't make
it clear).  The agenda URL apparently wants me to authenticate with
OpenID, and the log URL just names the log (content in an IFRAME or
something maybe?).

These are the URLs I am testing:

https://pagure.io/fesco/report/meeting_agenda
https://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2016-12-09/fesco.2016-12-09-16.00.log.html

I know web devs love to use HTML5, CSS, and scripting to do all kinds of
fancy stuff, but a simple list of tickets and a plain text log dump
shouldn't require anything special.
--
Chris Adams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxx>