Re: how does Fedora 24 x86_64 boot on EFI-32?

On Sun, Dec 04, 2016 at 05:41:13PM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
> I mean only to clarify here.  Too often people skim or media picks up
> on brief statements from those that actually do understand but are
> writing a rushed reply and we get misinformation spreading beyond our
> project's normal communication channels.  That helps neither our
> project, nor any potential community members that may wish to pitch in
> on such areas.

I'm still digging into it (or, more specifically, I asked Smooge to dig
into it, and it's in the middle of his priorities somewhere between
"actual urgent work" and "other actual important work"), but
preliminary stats show a big drop in i686 mirror connections over the
last year — like, about cut in half. I'm not sure if this is a glitch
or representative of a real move — or whether it's because of perceived
or actual changes we've made, or just because people's old hardware is
hitting an end-of-life wall.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>