Re: upcoming build and release developer flag day December 12 2016

Dne 21.11.2016 v 14:07 Vít Ondruch napsal(a):

> Dne 21.11.2016 v 13:36 Stephen Gallagher napsal(a):
>>>   Can you expand (with links to webpages/wiki?) on multiple TGTs support?
>>> At the moment, when I use kinit on F25, I get ticket for @FEDORAPROJECT.ORG realm,
>>> but I lose my primary principal ticket. This means I lose access to my services,
>>> including access to web proxy being my internet gateway.
>>>   What's the trick to have _both_ tickets active – for my organisation and for
>>> Fedora – at the same time?  This is using default Ticket cache: KEYRING:persistent:…
>>>
>> You don't lose them (you can see both with `klist -A`). What happens is that the
>> default ticket is the most recent one you got a TGT for. You can switch the
>> default ticket back to your other one with `kswitch -p username@REALM`.
>>
>> We should probably look at an /etc/krb5.conf.d snippet to have the
>> `fedora-packager` RPM provide that will add a section like:
>>
>> ```
>> [domain_realm]
>>   fedoraproject.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
>>   .fedoraproject.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
>>   fedorainfracloud.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
>>   .fedorainfracloud.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
>> ```
>>
>> This way, no matter which ticket is set to the default, it will route requests
>> for services in those domains to the FEDORAPROJECT.ORG realm.
>>
> You mean something like this?
>
> ```
> # rpm -qf /etc/krb5.conf.d/fedoraproject_org
> fedora-packager-0.5.10.7-4.fc26.noarch
>
> # cat /etc/krb5.conf.d/fedoraproject_org
> [realms]
>  FEDORAPROJECT.ORG = {
>         kdc = https://id.fedoraproject.org/KdcProxy
>  }
> [domain_realm]
>  .fedoraproject.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
>  fedoraproject.org = FEDORAPROJECT.ORG
> ```

But apparently, with this snippet, I can't kinit anymore :/

```
$ kinit vondruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
kinit: Cannot contact any KDC for realm 'FEDORAPROJECT.ORG' while
getting initial credentials

$ sudo mv /etc/krb5.conf.d/fedoraproject_org{,.bak}

$ kinit vondruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Password for vondruch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

```

Vít