Re: upcoming build and release developer flag day December 12 2016

On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 07:11:25PM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> koji authentication will be switching to Kerberos. Koji supports multiple
> authentication mechanisms. Fedora infrastructure has set up a freeipa instance
> internally that has credential syncing to fas. We are working on ensuring that
> gssapi caching is supported so that you can have multiple TGT's and the
> ability to work in multiple reams at once. you can get started today by doing
> kinit <fas username>@FEDORAPROJECT.ORG if you move your ~/.fedora.cert file
> out of the way authentication will still work.

  Can you expand (with links to webpages/wiki?) on multiple TGTs support?
At the moment, when I use kinit on F25, I get ticket for @FEDORAPROJECT.ORG realm,
but I lose my primary principal ticket. This means I lose access to my services,
including access to web proxy being my internet gateway.
  What's the trick to have _both_ tickets active – for my organisation and for
Fedora – at the same time?  This is using default Ticket cache: KEYRING:persistent:…

--
Tomasz Torcz              ,,If you try to upissue this patchset I shall be seeking
xmpp: zdzichubg@xxxxxxxxx   an IP-routable hand grenade.'' -- Andrew Morton (LKML)