Re: upcoming build and release developer flag day December 12 2016

> On 2016-11-20, 01:11 GMT, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>
> a) Is it possible to have multiple tickets, each from different
> realm? When I do kinit mcepl(a)FEDORAPROJECT.ORG, klist looks    like my
> @REDHAT.COM ticket has been knocked out (i.e., there    is only FPO
> ticket there). Ah, klist -A seems to be the    answer.

Yes, this works, however, koji does not automatically select the right TGT.
As such, you will need to run "kswitch -p $username@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" when you go work on Fedora.

I have a patch in koji for GSSAPI support, but that's been idle/awaiting upstream review/changes.

> b) We do have to do the Firefox Kerberos-dance anyway
> (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Integrated_authentication),
>    right? Somebody should mention that, so I do.

With Firefox 49 and later, the trusted-uris setting is set to https:// by default, which means
you don't need to change anything.

> c) Despite doing all this I don’t see myself logged-in to Koji.     What
> am I missing?

We have not enabled web login for Koji. I will be looking at that in the near future, but that's not
a main goal.
For now, the CLI should work, which you can verify with "koji hello".

> Best,
>
> Matěj

Regards,
Patrick