Re: upcoming build and release developer flag day December 12 2016

On 11/21/2016 05:02 AM, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> On 2016-11-20, 01:11 GMT, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
>> you can get started today by doing kinit <fas
>> username>@FEDORAPROJECT.ORG if you move your ~/.fedora.cert
>> file out of the way authentication will still work.
>
> a) Is it possible to have multiple tickets, each from different
> realm? When I do kinit mcepl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, klist looks    like my
> @REDHAT.COM ticket has been knocked out (i.e., there    is only FPO
> ticket there). Ah, klist -A seems to be the    answer.

Yes, Kerberos now (for the last four or five years) supports multiple TGTs. If
your krb5.conf is set up to map them automatically to domains, you don't need to
do anything special. If not, you can still switch between them with
```
kswitch -p username@REALM
```

> b) We do have to do the Firefox Kerberos-dance anyway
> (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Integrated_authentication),
>    right? Somebody should mention that, so I do.

It doesn't sound like we actually need Kerberos to access Koji Web at all, so
this is probably unnecessary.

> c) Despite doing all this I don’t see myself logged-in to Koji.     What
> am I missing?

This is discussing the use of Koji through the `koji` CLI (implicitly by way of
fedpkg). I don't think there's been any discussion about logging into the web
interface.