Re: upcoming build and release developer flag day December 12 2016

On Sun, 2016-11-20 at 14:06 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Well, this same ticket will hopefully be used to sign you into
> various
> Fedora Infrastructure websites too at some point, so 6 months is way
> too long for that IMHO.

OK I have to bite: I never want to be signed out of websites. If you're
not using a shared computer, why would you want that? It's just
annoying and encourages people to choose lousy memorable passwords.

On Sun, 2016-11-20 at 14:06 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Sure, use whatever you like. pass uses gpg, so if you are using
> gnome-keyring it can cache your passphrase for you, but not sure what
> other integration you mean.

By "integration" I mean: does the tool use the secret service D-Bus API
to get my password for me, so that I don't have to?

On Sun, 2016-11-20 at 14:06 -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > I can't type half that many worlds without a typo or two, so that's
> > going to be frustarting. ;) Why would somebody want to type that
> long
> > thing rather than "2016sucked"?
>
> Because it's much easier to remember and its much less easy to
> crack.
> You just typed this email without (at least any that I saw) typos. ;)

Well I fixed all my typos except the two in that quote there. :) Maybe
I am a shitty htypist byt yeah I have to use backspace al ot. Somehow I
tnhink the popelo (oh gosh I am doing really badly here) who recommend
passpharess ()this is embarrassing I can't even get the parentheses
right) are eithre excellent typists, ro not following their own
advice....

Michael