Re: Private Bugzilla bugs

There has never been any policy against private bugs, and it's been encouraged for security sensitive bugs from day 1. There is a lot of Red Hat employees who default to private bugs or private comments due to working mostly on internal bugs. A nice rfe might be to enable the ability to default private comments in or off for different products.

Dennis