Docker/Libvirt networking issue / bug?

Hello,

  I have an issue that likely needs a bug or something to fix but I'm
not sure which component is at fault. So I'm writing here in the hopes
that someone will know where to point me.

  I have a F24 Workstation where I've been using libvirt/qemu VMs for
development for awhile now. It works great. I have a bridge0 that
bridges all VMs and my main NIC so that the VMs are accessible on the
network. That works well too.

  Recently I started playing with docker. Both times after running a
few docker containers (with no defined networking / portmapping etc)
just a bash shell in the container. My VMs are no longer able to get IP
addresses from the router. They just time out. It has happened twice
this week and both times it happens sometime after I've done something
with docker.

  I haven't done any custom configuration with docker so from what I
understood the docker daemon listens on a unix socket, however there is
a docker0 bridge that comes up (and doesn't go away when I stop the
docker service).

  Any VM that was up and running and connected to the network continues
to be. Any VM that I bring up after docker (if it is actually docker's
fault) can no longer get an IP. Stopping the docker service, bringing
down the docker0 bridge in no way fixes the issue. The only way I've
been able to fix it is to reboot the workstation. Once I do that then
the VMs are able to get IPs again.

  Where do I start looking/debugging this?

Thanks,
--
Nathanael