Re: Please unpush FEDORA-2016-7776983633 on all releases or drop support for libjasper

On 15/09/16 14:53 +0200, Dodji Seketeli wrote:
Right, as I said in another message, the Taskotron's task-abicheck task
actually caught it at Koji build time, asking the maintainer to review
the change at:

https://taskotron.fedoraproject.org/artifacts/all/532e5e32-6055-11e6-b56f-525400120b80/task_output/jasper-1.900.1-33.fc24.log

Normally, the maintainer received a notification *if* the notification
was enabled in her/his settings.

I've just gone to https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/ to
make sure I have the relevant Taskotron notifcations enabled. I
didn't.

It's not at all simple to figure out what needs to be enabled. I found
the "Particular taskotron task outcome" rule which says:

The full list of supported outcomes can be found in the libtaskotron
documentation.

but the link gives a 404. Great. So I guessed that FAILED is what I
want. But Dodji tells me that's wrong and I need
FAILED,NEED_INSPECTION.

The inline text for the rule should be updated to mention
NEED_INSPECTION and/or the link to the docs should be fixed so we can
actually read the docs.

Given how hard it is to enable those notifications correctly, we
should just enable them by default for everyone. Or at least for
anyone maintaining a critpath package (which are the only ones being
abichecked today anyway).