Re: Fedorahosted.org sunset: 2017-02-28

On Wed, 2016-09-07 at 10:44 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Fedora Infrastructure currently maintains two sites for general open
> source code hosting: fedorahosted.org and pagure.io.
>
> Fedorahosted.org was established in late 2007 using Trac for issues and
> wiki pages, Fedora Account System groups for access control and source
> uploads, and offering a variety of Source Control Management tools
> (git, svn, hg, bzr). With the rise of new workflows and source
> repositories fedorahosted.org has ceased to grow, adding just one new
> project this year and a handful the year before.

I'm replying here as I'm not subscribed to users@.

Pagure is fine for code projects, but we (still) use the fedora-qa trac
instance for tracking non-code-related activity, like arranging Test
Days. Is Pagure the recommended replacement for this kind of purpose
also? It doesn't feel right. If not, what is? Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey