Re: Last DNF-1 version, DNF-2 coming to rawhide

>>>   Sounds like this scope would warrant a Change?
>>
>> The components should be already prepared for DNF-2 and the changes
>> are not huge. There's the FESCO ticket [5]. If it is not accepted then
>> we will submit a Change.
>>

> Actually, the preferred approach would be for this to come to FESCo *as* a
> Change. Mostly because the Change Process requires you to explain the situation
> fully and establish a contingency plan.

Completely agree, we (rel-eng and I'm sure others) don't want to find
out one day everything is broken due to this change and the compose is
up the spout. Core components such as dnf need to follow the process
properly and communicate far and wide so people are aware of the
changes in flight that could affect everything from builds to users
updating.

Peter