Re: Pending ACLs

There is a ticket: https://github.com/fedora-infra/pkgdb2/issues/307

> 3) I am not sure but I think there is some automation for something in
> pkgdb which automatically grants package access to requstor if package
> owner do not take action. Correct me if I am wrong here.

Not for ACLs, this is only when someone requests a new branch for a package that
you have commit on while they do not.
This way, if the current maintainers do not either approve or block the request,
it will automatically be sent to rel-eng that will check if it is possible to
add the branch and do it if it is.

Pierre