zfs_arc plugin for collectd disabled by default

Hello devel,

Hello ruben, fab, mhlavink, kevin, jskarvad, xaeth,

I have a quick question about the collectd packages for Fedora / Epel. By default, the spec has the zfs_arc plugin disabled and collectd builds without it. Is this intentional?

I can rebuild the rpm fine with the option enabled, so it doesn't seem there are any missing dependencies or things that would otherwise stop this from working properly. Perhaps it's simply un-used or un-demanded for most users, and therefore left out by default?

I'm using collectd to monitor a zfs-based storage server, so that's the root of this question.

Thanks,
Michael