Re: Bodhi takes days to get something pushed to testing

On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:49:23 -0700
"Gerald B. Cox" <gbcox@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Is anyone else having this issue?  Seems it usually takes 3 or more
> days for me to get something pushed to testing.  Is this normal
> behavior?  I usually submit on weekends... is it that bodhi
> processing doesn't occur on weekends?

Well, it depends somewhat, but in general, no, updates pushes happen
usually every day. That time will be different depending on who is
doing the updates pushes (it switches off weekly) since people are in
different timezones, etc.

You can look at the current status of the masher at:

https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/masher

From time to time, pushes get stalled due to one problem or another.
Sometimes it can take a few days to get the problem solved and things
flowing again. I try and note such things here, but sometimes I fail to
(I'll try harder moving forward).

I could tell you more about your specific updates if you list them...

> Also, apparently github is the preferred method or reporting bodhi
> issues and not bugzilla?  Is this correct?

For the moment yes, there are plans to move it (along with other things
at github) to pagure.io, but that has not yet happened.

kevin