Re: Maintainer preferred method of blocker bug notification?

On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 16:20:32 -0600,
 Chris Murphy <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

- Would it help to have a nagbot (or enhance zodbot) to ping
maintainers on IRC? Is the nagbot more or less likely to be ignored,
or would it be about the same? Of course there are lower level
questions about whether it's possible, what work it entails, would it
be opt in or opt out, could notifications happen outside IRC, but for
now I think the "in general" high level context is more useful.

I think it is more likely to annoy people than to help.