Re: Orphaning apcupsd

ES> On 6/22/16 2:24 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

ES> So I could help with EPEL if you want; generally though, packages
ES> like this don't get rebased or updated much in EPEL so I doubt it's
ES> much work.

I'm just posting for the record. sandeen and I chatted on IRC and he's
set up now.

ES> If anyone has a more interesting apcupsd setup, it might make more
ES> sense for them to step up but in a pinch, I'll help.

All maintainers are welcome.  I have a number of UPS units including
some big SRT 10KVA units, but really I think I only have three different
models and they're all pretty new.  So there isn't that much
"interesting" testing I can do, either.

Anyway, I've cleaned up the spec file a bit and run through the
tickets.  It looks like at least a couple of them would be fixed by
small changes or pushing an updated version to EPEL7 so I'll look at
doing those soon.

 - J<