RFC: Round 2 review of Fedora Docker Layered Image Guidelines

Hello all,
    I had previously sent out a RFC email about a month ago asking for
feedback on the Fedora Docker Layered Image Guidelines[0].

I was asked by FESCo to start a new thread so that this can be
discussed further on the devel mailing list before we discuss it in
FESCo. Therefore if there are any requested items from the original
email thread that would like to be revisited, please bring them up
here.

Beyond that, my main question to everyone beyond the discussions we
had previously is: Is there any interest in forming a Fedora Container
Packaging Committee (I'm not married to the name, apply whatever color
of paint to that bikeshed) just as we have the Fedora Packaging
Committee?

Links of interest also in the first thread[1][2][3][4]

[0] - https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/VHXGAR2YMVSJXYZPWH5A27JFFFLRR3IG/
[0] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Layered_Docker_Image_Build_Service
[1] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Containers
[2] - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackagingDrafts/Package_Review_Process_with_Containers