Re: systemd 230 change - KillUserProcesses defaults to yes

On Fri, 2016-05-27 at 15:54 +0000, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:

> The problem was that samba-client-libs was dependent on
> libsystemd-daemon.so, which has been replaced by libsystemd.so.
> It was recompiled on the 23rd, but it's not available in rawhide.
> Something strange is going on here.

Composes have been failing for the last few days. Packages don't reach
the repos until a compose succeeds - a 'compose' builds an entire tree
of repositories and deliverables, and syncs it to the primary mirror
when it completes, so if composes are failing, the mirrors do not get
updated.

We got a 24 compose for the first time in a few days today, so I guess
Rawhide should not be far behind.

It's easy to know when this is the case, as the 'compose report' mails
are sent to this very list...there is always a 'compose report' when a
compose completes, so if you don't see one for a few days, it means
composes are failing. The last Rawhide compose was 20160524.n.0 (which
presumably ran just too early to get the samba rebuild).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey